By Existing laws and regulations, a customer is prohibited from committing the following offenses while using mm-link service.
- Committing or encouraging the criminal offenses.
- Using mm-link network for illegal intentions.
- Performing any activities which do not comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Creating or distributing harmful materials such as spam, virus with ill-will.
- Hacking or attempting to hack the security of other people’s equipment, hardware or software.
- Using applications or software which consume more than necessary bandwidth and risk degradation of service levels to other customers.
- Reselling mm-link services without permission.
- Any action which can damage the mm-link reputation.